Wednesday, June 23, 2010

V1.3 Update

Right now I'm working on V1.3, probably would have had it out sooner but I've been mainly working on my game and a few technique tests but I hope to have it released in a couple of days. Things I plan to add.

New ways to access items from the Variables class, eg a Load method so you do not need to use Variables.Content.Load ect instead you would just do Variables.Load(string)
Not sure how useful it will be but I've found it annoying as I've been using it in my game.

Several improvements to the animation class to make it much more flexible.
Right now I'm adding 2 dimensional sprite sheet support, more specific loop control such as first loop play frames 2-5 then on the second loop play frames 3 - 5. I'm not sure if I will get it working in this release but I would like to add the option to add how long to display each frame so if you have an idle animation that goes into a animation or one frame is very long you will only need to specify that in code and not make 30 copies of the same frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment