Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dev Update 6/13/2010

Right now I'm running short on ideas and am currently working on my own game so I haven't been adding many new things. Since I've been using it in my game I've come up with some things to add that will hopefully make it more useful.

*Spritebatch dependent and independent - Since SpriteBatch.Begin and End can be costly if used in excess amounts I'm going to have 2 copies of the extenders namespace that are used for drawing, one has the begin and end included while the other will just draw it and use the begin and end that you called around it.

*Reference to the Game class - will make exiting the game and probably other things that I can't think of at the moment easier to do. A method has been implemented into the Variables class that will close the game.

These are the main ones, hopefully I will be able to come up with some other things to add or change. If anyone has any ideas please post or email me at AB4@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment