Monday, July 5, 2010

Version 2 Dev Update

Right now I have majority of the library done.
Right now I am cleaning up the setup to make it a little neater and tweaking how things are accessed.

Mostly all of the things are done,
GuideHelper
File I/O - includes Xml Serialization and Deserialization along with 2 new classes FileReader and FileWriter
Audio
Input

I'm going to redo the AnimatedSprite class and make it more single purposed since most games will have their own setup.

I've removed most of the Drawing helpers since they are frankly kind of useless. I have left a couple in for debugging purposes in the Helpers class.

I am going to be bringing back the Bar class but not the Box class. There will be no BarManager as there was in previous versions since most games will have their own managers.

Once it's all done I will start creating the documentation and writing some code samples which may take awhile so I'm planning on having it released around the 10th or 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment